Do you use Skype to talk to family and friends? Would like to produce your own podcast? If you’re a Windows user, the check out CALLBURNER from our friends Jeremy & Paul at Netralia in Melbourne. CallBurner is a little application that will automatically record both sides of your Skype calls, allowing you to create an mp3 for either podcasting or for recording conversations with family members for a family archive. Record conversations with grandparents or parents so you can capture that moment in time for future generations. Get them to tell you about their childhood or how they met their partner.
What does it cost?
- CallBurner is free to install.
- Recording Skype-to-Skype calls with other CallBurner users is completely free of charge. There are no time limits or other limitations.
- Recording calls with non-CallBurner users, as well as SkypeOut and SkypeIn calls, is free for 30 days then requires a full CallBurner license ($49 USD).
- Recording of Conference Calls is free as long as at least one party to the call (other than yourself) is running CallBurner.
- Crisp, clean, professional recording
- Simple, intuitive and uncluttered
- Direct to MP3 with no additional software installation required
- Record all calls, or only the ones you choose
- Optionally record direct to WAV for best possible quality
- Optionally record each side of the call to a separate file
- Convert Skype voicemails to MP3 or WAV
- Anti-drift technology keeps both sides of the call in sync
- Works with all versions of Skype from 1.3 onwards
- Ideal for recording business meetings
- Ideal for conference, seminar and lecture recording
- Ideal for podcast interview recording
- Ideal for keeping a complete archive of all calls made
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE TRIAL!