Father forgive us, we have sinned! It’s been nearly 4 weeks since our last episode (Ray took his family to Disney World!) but we’re back with 3 1/4 hours of madcap history!
We follow Caesar as he puts on his Sherlock cap and follows Pompey to Egypt, only to discover he is three days too late.
Also on this episode:
- Lots of details about the famous LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA
- Details on the LIGHTHOUSE OF PHAROS, one of the Seven Wonders Of The World
- Lots of history on the Egyptian Civil War between Cleopatra VII and her younger brother Ptolemy XII
- Lots of discussion about whether or not Caesar was just making a booty call
- And much much more!
Our plugs for this episode:
- Ben Wand: Rocker’s Road: A Journey Through the Fading Days of ’80s Metal
- Matthew Fawssett’s plug for the leukaemiafoundation.org.au